[yocto] Disabling PREMIRRORS and upstream sources

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Wed Dec 12 04:42:41 PST 2012

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the clarification on which manual release you were looking at.  I am the technical writer for the project so hopefully someone from the team will address the technical aspect of you issue.  If there is a way to disable these within a specific recipe then I can get that information into the documentation.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Scott