[yocto] Classes

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Tue Aug 21 07:24:40 PDT 2012

Seth - it sounds like you need something different than an overview class. I think you might want to have one of the consultants who are familiar with building projects using the Yocto Project work for you for a couple of days to help you sort these things out, for a fee. I'm sure one of them on this mailing list would be willing to offer their help. (Guys - you know who you are...)

Dave