[yocto] Documenting the mailing lists.

Hudson, Sean Sean_Hudson at mentor.com
Mon Aug 20 14:53:06 PDT 2012

[Hudson, Sean]
 Short answer:
   No it doesn't make sense to have the entire set in the reference manual, IMHO.
Longer answer:
  IMHO, the description of mailing lists is not useful unless you are connected to begin with and merely creates a place for maintenance without much value.   With that said, I'd personally prefer to see a reference to a canonical location for mailing lists that is kept up to date in the reference manual and/or the README.