[yocto] Question about dependency graphs of building busybox

☆星空☆ treebody at embedstudy.com
Mon Aug 13 02:42:24 PDT 2012

Hi all,
     Recently I am learning to see how the poky build busybox.Because there exists too many recipes and files related,I want to find out the detail process or dependency graphs of building busybox.And now I use "bitbake -g -u depexp busybox"  to see the process,but it failed when I execute the command. Following is the message console output :

 ** (bitbake:2454): WARNING **: Command line `dbus-launch --autolaunch=686c0ec16da125f1568f5d990000000a --binary-syntax --close-stderr' exited with non-zero exit
   status 1: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed.\n
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

    I want to konw how to solve this problem.Is there any good suggestion to help me learn the detail process of building
 busybox ?
    Thanks,
     Yu Liu