[yocto] Eclipse-ADT-build-error (Lu, Lianhao)

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Sun Apr 8 22:42:18 PDT 2012

Hi Andy,

I've made some changes in the eclipse plug-in code that can be more robust for handling user cross development settings that should be included in for 1.1.2 and 1.2 releases.  But in the mean time to solve your issue, instead of pointing your sysroot to "/opt/poky/1.1.1/sysroots" please go one level down to "/opt/poky/1.1.1/sysroots/armv5te-poky-linux-gnueabi" this should resolve your issue for using the ADT 1.1.1 plugin for cross compilation.

Thanks,

Jessica