[yocto] using and auditing kernel config fragments

Autif Khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:28:37 PDT 2012

> For some reason which I cannot work out, the rt2800usb options are
> removed (rather then disabled) from the yocto kernel config, i.e., if I
> run 'bitbake -c menuconfig linux-yocto', there is very little under
> Drivers->Net->WLAN. If I run menuconfig in the devshell, there are lots
> more WLAN drivers available, including the rt2800.

Under Device Drivers -> Network device support -> Wireless LAN, You
have to enable Ralink driver support to see the options for
CONFIG_RT2800USB

It is not under Device Drivers -> Network device support -> Wireless LAN

It is under Device Drivers -> Network device support -> Wireless LAN
-> Ralink driver support