[yocto] poky consume all memory on redhat-based linux in virtualbox

蔡振军 caizhenjun at insigma.com.cn
Thu Sep 22 02:28:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,
         When I tried to build image on Fedora and Scientific , I encountered same problem that poky consume all memory and then system became very slow. The poky process also moved on hardly. After killing poky process, memory wasn’t freed. I had noticed that some process like “cc1”  brought up by poky process were still alive. Anybody know what’s the problem?
         Another trouble, toolchain built on Ubuntu can’t work well on Fedora. Qemu fail to mount nfs , but it can work on Ubuntu.

Best regards
Feye

蔡振军
网新技术有限公司物联网事业部