[yocto] qemu boot fail(root-nfs: unknown option: mountprog=21111)

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Thu Sep 8 00:38:09 PDT 2011

On 11-09-08 01:49 AM, 蔡振军 wrote:
> Hi ALL
>
> QEMU run well with a pre-build kernel image from yocto site. Now just
> change the kernel to one built myself, some error information appeared
> about nfs. My kernel image version is 2.6.35 configured by
> versatile_defconfig. Error information as following:
>
> “root-nfs: unknown option: mountprog=21111”,this message search nothing
> on google.
>
> Is there something wrong with .config? Add normally is there some
> special configuration I should do with kernel to fit QEMU

You can't change out the kernel version / tree and expect to use the full
functionality provided by the linux-yocto kernel. In this case there are
changes to NFS and rpc to support alternate rpc ports being used to support
usermode NFS. You would need to port and test the patches for this
which can be found on yocto/standard/base

Cheers,

Bruce