[yocto] qemu boot fail(root-nfs: unknown option: mountprog=21111)

蔡振军 caizhenjun at insigma.com.cn
Wed Sep 7 22:49:19 PDT 2011

Hi ALL
QEMU run well with a pre-build kernel image from yocto site. Now just change the kernel to one built myself, some error information appeared about nfs. My kernel image version is 2.6.35 configured by versatile_defconfig. Error information as following:
[cid:image001.png at 01CC6E2C.F8552DD0]

         “root-nfs: unknown option: mountprog=21111”,this message search nothing on google.
         Is there something wrong with .config? Add normally is there some special configuration I should do with kernel to fit QEMU?

Best regards
Feye

蔡振军
网新技术有限公司物联网事业部