[yocto] Yocto 1.1 Beta Questions

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Sat Sep 3 14:50:41 PDT 2011

Hi Brian - both bitbake and pseudo are part of the Yocto toolset. The
standard bitbake from the package manager on your host is not the correct
one. Make sure you have set your environment properly by sourcing the
build-env script, and it should be set correctly.

As Jason says, set BBPATH in your project directory in conf/local.conf

How did you download the tools, tarball or git?  I find it easiest to do
this:

git clone git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git

Note that responses may be delayed on a US holiday weekend :)

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org