[yocto] root paths in packages

McClintock Matthew-B29882 B29882 at freescale.com
Mon Oct 31 11:27:27 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Mike Tsukerman
<miketsukerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'am using upstream release from git repository.
> my building path is /media/mdev/yocto/poky/build/.
> For example dpkg rpm package for armv7 neon. But it's the same for  all
> other packages. This cause many many errors and faults.
> i've attached to the letter screenshot with example.
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:32 PM, McClintock Matthew-B29882
> <B29882 at freescale.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Mike Tsukerman <miketsukerman at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > I've build rpm packages and met some interesting things.
>> > In the rpm all scripts and files include root paths from machine that
>> > i've
>> > build on.
>> > how can i change that?

Mike,

You need to reply all to include the mailing list.

What commands did you run to generate this rpm? What file is this in?
Usually the shebang should be updated to remove any references to
build environment but it looks like it's still referencing perl-native
from the build environment.

Is this script used on the target machine or just during the build
process? It might not be explicitly required.