[yocto] root paths in packages

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Mon Oct 31 10:12:08 PDT 2011

On 10/31/11 5:57 AM, Mike Tsukerman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've build rpm packages and met some interesting things.
> In the rpm all scripts and files include root paths from machine that i've build on.
> how can i change that?

Examples of the problem are definitely needed.  There are some cases where
embedded paths simply refer to the place on the disk a source file or similar
came from during the build.  Depending on where these references are, they may
be considered safe and acceptable.  However, in most places something like this
would be considered an error.

--Mark