[yocto] Eclipse Plugin: ADT Version too old

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Oct 25 14:40:40 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Jack Mitchell <ml at communistcode.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Jessica,
>
> I posted my environment settings earlier, which are located here:
> http://pastebin.com/4vnWPAD2
>
> Yes, I did use bitbake meta-ide-support to build my roo
>
> Hi Jessica,
>
> I just did a full fresh re-build from scratch and now my environment
> variables are as follows:
>
> http://ix.io/1Wf
>
> My current git status is:
>
> # On branch edision
> # Untracked files:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
> #
> #    ../bitbake/lib/bb/pysh/pyshtables.py
> #    ../conf/
> #    ./
> #    ../qemuarm-toolchain/
> nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Jack,

I just checked out a clean edison and ran bitbake meta-ide-support. My
env is showing export OECORE_DISTRO_VERSION="1.1". My guess is that,
since you are not in master, then you have a TMPDIR from a master
build, or perhaps are using something left over from one, as the only
place DISTRO_VERSION = "1.1+snapshot-${DATE}" would be there. Prior to
c88b991 on edison, DISTRO_VERSION = "1.0+snapshot-${DATE}". So you're
picking that up from some prior master build. It's not an older
version of edison as if it was an older version of edison it would be
1.0+snapshot-${DATE

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan