[yocto] '…bzImage': No such file or directory when building core-image-minimal-initramfs

Jeffrey Moore jeff at kokofitclub.com
Sun Nov 20 04:57:47 PST 2011

Hi Richard.  Thank you for the response.  This is with the Edison release.  I even pulled down a fresh copy to doubly make sure I didn't inadvertently corrupt any thing.  I've been building all different types of images with no problem at all.  This image type of "minimal-initramfs" is the only problem that I have encountered.  I am using Ubuntu 11.10 32 bit for my host but that is probably immaterial.

Jeff