[yocto] Build error while following Appendix A. Yocto Project Development manual

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:07:25 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 14:36 -0500, Tom Zanussi wrote:

> And what kind of machine are you booting it on?
>
> Tom

I'm building on Core i5 desktop with Ubuntu 10.10.  One of the odd
things I've noticed during the build is it takes the usual long time
(couple of hours) to build. However when it get to task ~4000, it jumps
quickly to 43xx close to the end. Not sure if it's missing something
critical and I've not set some parameter about the Root file system
somewhere.

Jim