[yocto] Remote Debugging with Yocto Project Plugin

Murilo Travaglia murilo.travaglia at phiinnovations.com
Thu Mar 31 12:56:20 PDT 2011

Aditional informations:

   If a get my agent built in my machine and put it on the qemu provided by
Poky, it works fine!
   If the agent in my custom linux I'm not able to use Shell under the TCF
connection.

It seems that my linux is missing something that is required by Yocto.
Because I use the same Eclipse IDE, the same project, the same agent the
only diference is the linux.

Thanks!

--
Murilo Marques Travaglia