[yocto] FW: problem in LIC_FILES_CHKSUM

Nikhil Kamath Nikhil.Kamath at lnties.com
Wed Jun 1 07:42:15 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are trying to build a linux kernel 2.6.35.3 for imx platform. We are facing a problem as  attached in the mail.

The following steps followed are as follows

1.       Initially we have run the $bitbake poky-image-minimal for 'qemuarm' machine. It got compiled.

2.       Next I added a folder named ' linux-imx'  in '\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\recipes-kernel\linux' to create a kernel image for imx platform.

3.       The linux-imx folder contains mx35pdk folder, which inturn contains defconfig file for imx35pdk board.

4.       The linux.inc &  linux-imx_git.bb is added in linux folder '\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\recipes-kernel\linux'.

5.       Added mx35pdk.conf file in '\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\conf\machine'.

6.       Then I ran $bitbake linux-imx

Please see the following attached image.

Thanks,
Prashanth Shiva
EmSyS, Larsen & Toubro Limited,
Mysore | Ph: +91-821-2405582
http://www.Lntemsys.com

This mail is classified as :
( ) L&T EmSyS Proprietary ( ) L&T EmSyS Confidential ( x  ) L&T EmSyS Internal Use ( ) L&T EmSyS General Business

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks!!

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com<http://www.larsentoubro.com>