[yocto] Color ghosting on BeagleBoard xM rev C

Jeff Mitchell jmitchell at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 15 08:30:40 PDT 2011

Darren Hart suggested I send this to the list...

Attached is a picture of my screen running Terminal. This is on a
BeagleBoard xM rev C connected via its HDMI out to a DVI adapter and
then into a Dell UltraSharp monitor. Angstrom doesn't display these
problems, so the setup should be fine.

I'm not quite sure what is causing this. The resolution is also fairly
low, and I haven't had any success using boot parameters (either the
older video=omapfb:mode variant or the newer DSS2 omapfb.mode variant).

Thanks,
Jeff