[yocto] docs: how to spell "bitbake", and docbook semantic markup for user input

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jul 14 07:29:13 PDT 2011

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, Rifenbark, Scott M wrote:

> Agreed that BitBake is the correct spelling.  I will be sure to make
> a sweep through our Yocto manuals and make sure that when we are
> referring to the tool and not indicating the command they say
> "BitBake".

  and while you're at it, i was once lectured sternly that the proper
spelling is "Git" when talking about the tool and "git" when referring
to the actual command.  never "GIT".  at least that what i was told.
do with that what you wish.

rday

p.s.  since i am, at this very moment, immersed in an XML publishing
toolchain, i will probably have some thoughts on docbook markup in the
near future.  stay tuned ...