[yocto] minimal yocto images not booting on Beagleboard-xM rev B

G Rajender G.Rajender at lnties.com
Wed Jul 6 22:37:36 PDT 2011

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have followed the steps given in README.hardware. I have copied all the required images to SD card, inserted in to SD/MMC slot of Beagleboard-xM rev B, connected the serial cable to minicom on Host PC (Ubuntu 10.04) and given power to the board. But on minicom i am not getting any bootup messages and echos etc...

Can you please suggest the steps to follow on how to execute meta-beagleboard BSP pre-built binaries on Beagleboard-xM rev B.

Thank you much for your valuable time spending on this. Looking for your kind response.

Thanks and regards,

Rajender.G