[yocto] Bugzilla has returned - Bug Triage Plans

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Jan 27 16:41:40 PST 2011

Folks,

Apologies for the extended absence of bugzilla.yoctoproject.org, it is
back up now and working.

As we head into the next phase of Poky / Yocto Metadata 1.0, we need to
have people evaluate the existing bugs and determine if they can be
fixed for 1.0 or need to be marked for the next release.

Currently there are 170 open bugs, we need to go through these and
ensure that their Importance and Target Milestones are correct.

I will be holding a Bug Triage meeting via the #yocto IRC Channel at two
times, in order to accommodate the global nature of the Yocto Project.
These will be about :30 to :45 minute meetings.

Tue February 1st @ 17:30 GMT / Tue 09:30 PST / Wed 01:00 China
Wed February 2st @ 07:00 GMT / Tue 23:00 PST / Wed 15:00 China

Please join the team to discuss any bugs that you have an interest in. I
will be the "bug caller" at those times in order to facilitate some
semblance of order.

You can also send email or place a bugzilla comment directly for those
bugs that are important to you or your project.

Thanks for your support of the Yocto Project

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold
Yocto Component Wrangler @ Intel