[yocto] HOB usage

Ni Qingliang niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
Mon Dec 19 00:47:15 PST 2011

https://niqingliang2003.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/taijitu.png
I have wrote a GUI tool for internal use,
is it possible to implement thus GUI tool for yocto?
the attachement is the UI.

every circle represents one package, the arrow between them represents
the dependency.
indeed, the dependency relation in this tool is defined by custom config
file, but I think maybe I can use the relation exported from bitbake, is
it possible or easily to implement?