[yocto] building the examples from "meta-demo"

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Thu Dec 1 19:48:34 PST 2011

On 01/12/11 19:36, David Smoot wrote:
> Thank you.  Nice job... you managed to anticipate and answer my
> question before I asked it.
>
> Maybe I'll tackle updating the demo but I have a lot to learn.

That'd be great! I've just pushed a few changes to make the layer
actually parse.

On top of that you'll need to accept that there is software in the layer
which may have commercial licensing implications. If you accept this you
can add the following to your build/conf/local.conf:

COMMERCIAL_LICENSE = ""

With the latest git and that change set you should at least be able to
get started with demo-image-mediatomb.

Cheers,
Joshua
--