[yocto] 3 Failures in RC3

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sat Aug 6 16:20:36 PDT 2011

On 08/06/2011 11:23 AM, Saul Wold wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We currently have 3 failures on the RC3 build for M3. They are all
> related to LSB builds. If you are on the TO: line please review your
> issues as we need a prompt fix.
>
> 1348: Qt3 Fails to build for ARM LSB
>
> 1349: Shared State Information gets lost for Mips FSTests
> I am trying to reproduce this on the Autobuilder

I am still working on reproducing this one, might be autobuilder related
as my local autobuilder build seems to be OK right now.
I have 2 sets of sstate for fstests, which may mean that something is
different between the poky and poky-lsb builds.

On the autobuilder, the sstate directory was empty, so I can't verify
short of restarting the build again.

> 1450: ccache directory does not get created correct
oops 1350 is the correct bugid!

> I can reproduce this one very easily by building, saving the
> sstate-cache directory and then building again with a clean tmp
> directory. The ccache/x86-64-poky-linux directory does not get created
> and the kernel-configme task fail during the HOSTCC execution.

I have a fix for this one, in MUT and oe-contrib/sgw/stage.