[yocto] 3 Failures in RC3

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sat Aug 6 11:23:30 PDT 2011

Folks,

We currently have 3 failures on the RC3 build for M3. They are all
related to LSB builds.  If you are on the TO: line please review your
issues as we need a prompt fix.

1348: Qt3 Fails to build for ARM LSB

1349: Shared State Information gets lost for Mips FSTests
    I am trying to reproduce this on the Autobuilder

1450: ccache directory does not get created correct
    I can reproduce this one very easily by building, saving the
sstate-cache directory and then building again with a clean tmp
directory.  The ccache/x86-64-poky-linux directory does not get created
and the kernel-configme task fail during the HOSTCC execution.

Please take a look or if you know of these issues, please let me know.

Thanks

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold