[yocto] Yocto post 1.1 development focus areas?

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Thu Aug 4 12:45:55 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 15:54 +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> [Cross posted but please reply on the Yocto list]
>
> We're starting to think about the development focus for post Yocto 1.1
> and are collecting ideas on the unscheduled feature list on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_Unscheduled_Feature_List
>
> This is an opportunity for people to mention all the "if only we had X
> functionality" ideas they might think of as they use the system.

Is the intention to collect features on this thread or for people to add
them to the wiki?

It'd be great to finish up the swabber (host-intrusion detection) work
and have that integrated into our autobuilder cycle.

I have more but I'll wait to learn if you want them on-list or
on-wiki. :-)

Cheers,
Joshua
--