[yocto] Yocto post 1.1 development focus areas?

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Aug 4 07:54:40 PDT 2011

[Cross posted but please reply on the Yocto list]

We're starting to think about the development focus for post Yocto 1.1
and are collecting ideas on the unscheduled feature list on the wiki:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_Unscheduled_Feature_List

This is an opportunity for people to mention all the "if only we had X
functionality" ideas they might think of as they use the system.

Obviously there are no promises anything listed will get worked on but
if its not there, the likelihood of it not happening is significantly
higher :)

Cheers,

Richard