[yocto] Build failure on recent yocto download

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Wed Aug 3 20:29:10 PDT 2011

On 8/3/2011 5:33 PM, Stewart, David C wrote:

> The current release is http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/downloads/poky/poky-bernard-5.0.1.tar.bz2 - so I would hope you might try 5.0.1 instead of 5.0.
OK - I'll see if I have time to try again.

I was following the instructions at:
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/yocto-quick-start/yocto-project-qs.html
You might want to update that, or add instructions there for checking
for the latest version.

> The other thing is that we could use a little more detail on what distro&  version you are trying this on and what problem you had...  Thanks. :-)
I'm guessing you missed my first message.  But I should have added my
distro.
It is Fedora 12 (which is old, I know, but I've prepared it for Yocto
use previously). Anyway, I think Joshua's response should resolve the
issue.  Thanks! :-)
  -- Tim