[yocto] Build failure on recent yocto download

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 17:33:34 PDT 2011

Hey Tim - couple of things -

The current release is http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/downloads/poky/poky-bernard-5.0.1.tar.bz2 - so I would hope you might try 5.0.1 instead of 5.0.

The other thing is that we could use a little more detail on what distro & version you are trying this on and what problem you had...  Thanks. :-)