[yocto] Poky release is 5.0 "Bernard" confusion

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 10 01:24:42 PDT 2011

Dear Scott Garman,

In message <4DA127F6.3010006 at intel.com> you wrote:

> This suggests to me that your local git repository isn't up to date. The
> tag has been moved at least once since it was created, and it sounds
> like your repository is behind the most recent move of the tag.

You are ...  moving release tags?  Grrrgh!!!

Could you please stop doing this?  Nobody ever expects such a thing.
And while we are at it:  It would also be great if you could
GPG-sign the tags.

Thanks.

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"He only drinks when he gets depressed." "Why does he get depressed?"
"Sometimes it's because he hasn't had a drink."
                                     - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_