[yocto] World Package List

Saul G. Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sat Oct 30 01:44:40 PDT 2010

Folks,

Please find attached a list of packages that are in the world build but
not currently contained in any tasks or images. This is an early warning
that we are putting some of these up for consideration for relocation.

As we work through this determination process, we will document it to
use as in the future for package relocation. There maybe recipes in this
list that will move into some specific tasks or be moved to an external
layer.

Please review this spreadsheet and provide any input for these packages.

Thanks
     Sau!

Saul Wold
Yocto Component Wrangler @ Intel