[yocto] RFC: "Demo Use Cases" documentation for the web page

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Thu Oct 21 17:26:14 PDT 2010

boards list used in this demo.

Also a simple figure is always more intuitive to catch the intention here. :-)

>o Should we modify the mediatomb image to:
>   o automatically mount a specific share from the NAS?
>   o add something to the config to automatically scan the
>     media share?
>o The poky-image-rygel description needs to be updated as we finalize
>   the package.

One thought is, could we convert this demo page into something more useful
as the collection for various use cases on Yocto which can be contributed by
any user, and then here UPnP is the 1st example?

Thanks
Kevin