[yocto] Call for help for demo UPNP media renderer

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 19 17:34:27 PDT 2010

On 10/19/2010 05:30 PM, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

For testing the images, you can use all x86 hardware. I'd prefer we not
use QEMU as it is likely to complicate the networking, which is rather
integral to this demo.

> Also it'd be great if we have a detail list for demo steps. Is it included in the
> demo branch?

No documented steps yet, just build the live images in the demo layers
and boot on hardware. If you run into issues, please share them here and
we'll help work through them.

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart