[yocto] Ideas for yoctoproject.org improvements

Christophe Aeschlimann c.aeschlimann at acn-group.ch
Wed Dec 22 01:32:28 PST 2010

Hi,

On 21.12.2010 20:01, Stewart, David C wrote:
> Hello Yocto Project –
>

> I was asked yesterday what kinds of things we might do to improve the
> project website, http://www.yoctoproject.org – I have a few opinions on
> the subject, but I thought I would put the question to you.
>

> Where can we do better? What kinds of frustrations did you have with the
> site when you first got involved with the project? How could it improve
> the experience of people becoming familiar with the project?

I've just started looking at Yocto, but I have been following
OpenEmbedded progress for two years now. So I don't have any comment yet
on the yoctoproject website content but I noticed that :

https://www.yoctoproject.org/

Leads to a broken, default, mailman page. Maybe this can be fixed ?

> If you want to use this email thread, that would be great. Or if you
> prefer to file issues in bugzilla.yoctoproject.org, that would be great too.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave

Best Regards,

--
Christophe Aeschlimann

Embedded Software Engineer

ACN Advanced Communications Networks S.A.

Rue du Puits-Godet 8a
2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland

Tél. +41 32 724 74 31

c.aeschlimann at acn-group.ch