[yocto] Ideas for yoctoproject.org improvements

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Tue Dec 21 11:01:39 PST 2010

Hello Yocto Project -

I was asked yesterday what kinds of things we might do to improve the project website, http://www.yoctoproject.org - I have a few opinions on the subject, but I thought I would put the question to you.

Where can we do better? What kinds of frustrations did you have with the site when you first got involved with the project? How could it improve the experience of people becoming familiar with the project?

If you want to use this email thread, that would be great. Or if you prefer to file issues in bugzilla.yoctoproject.org, that would be great too.

Thanks!

Dave