[yocto] Try latest yocto adt script installer

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Wed Dec 15 19:12:06 PST 2010

Hi, Jessica

I have tested newly added image types  (sato minimal) in the user configuration file.

One known thing is: for extracting root fs, currently our code/configuration logic is: Only one rootfs (minimal, sato, sdk) is workable for each arch.
So if user want to extract another rootfs, he needs to change user config and run the installation again.
I am not sure if we need to allow user to extract multiple rootfs for each arch.  In that case, either configuration file section needs to add directory unfs-folder for each arch-imagetype combination or keep the configuration file, we automatically add sub directory image type under user's designated nfs-folder.

As for downloading file, I strongly feel that we need let user choose whether he want to download again if the same file name existing in the ./download folder with more and more available testing qemu images... Even in intranet, I felt the downloading is quite slow... Each time when testing, I need to wait several minutes.

The tarball is available now @ http://llu-piketon.sh.intel.com/installer.tar

And for tracking, I checkin it @ http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=lke/installer_new

Thanks& Regards,
criping