[yocto] Try latest yocto adt script installer

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Tue Dec 14 21:18:29 PST 2010

Hi, Jessica

I have checked in the changes based on your changeset.
Now nfs extraction folders could be deleted/operated by user.

And also, the config file is changed since the version number now
is 0.9+snapshot.

Currently repository only has arm/x86 sdks. So I changed that in
User config too.

Any problem, just let me know.

Thanks& Regards,
criping