[yocto] Try latest yocto adt script installer

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Tue Dec 14 21:03:17 PST 2010

> Liping,
>
> All my changes are captured under:
> http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=jzhang/installer
OK.

> My installation stopped at:
>
> ./yocto_installer_internal: line 165:
> /opt/poky/0.9-post/sysroots/i586-pokysdk-linux//usr/bin/pseudo: No such
> file
> or directory

It's caused because you changed 0.9-post to 0.9+snapshot. The version is now
defined in the yocto_installer.conf.

Also, for solving the user priviledge problem, I will change user nfs root owner to $USER:$GROUP (lke:lke, eg).
Because we found opkg must run under root. Otherwise, the root folder will have to be changed. It will be not good.

Thanks& Regards,
criping