[yocto] Add extra parameters for qemu script

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Tue Dec 14 14:29:57 PST 2010

On 12/14/2010 02:27 PM, Scott Garman wrote:
> On 12/13/2010 07:41 PM, Ke, Liping wrote:
>> Hi, Scott
>>
>> I have updated the patch and tested with poky-tree mode (arm, x86).
>> Since kvm and serial needs special processing, so for avoiding repeating the code, I will exclude serial and kvm in permitted extra-option, user need to use (serial, kvm) it they want to use it.
>>
>> For "<-m XXX>" options, I will keep the original logic. If it's arm, the>   128M memory will be forced back to 128M.
>>
>> It's the high-level user's responsibility to make sure other params are valid.
>>
>> Any problem, just let me know.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your help!
>
> Thanks for the patch, Criping.
>
> This patch includes the addition of a do_configure_prepend step for the
> libxfixes recipe? That looks like some debugging info crept in that may
> not have been intended.
>
> In the usage() function, please use $MYNAME instead of $0 for
> consistency - see the other help echo lines.
>
> The rest of the patch looks ok. Please respin one last time with the
> above minor changes and I'll accept it.

One final thing - when you resubmit your patch this time, could you use
the create-pull-request/send-pull-request scripts? That way the patch
can be pulled in by Richard or Saul with minimal effort, and it will
help ensure you get proper credit in the commit log.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project