[yocto] Add extra parameters for qemu script

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Tue Dec 14 14:27:51 PST 2010

On 12/13/2010 07:41 PM, Ke, Liping wrote:
> Hi, Scott
>
> I have updated the patch and tested with poky-tree mode (arm, x86).
> Since kvm and serial needs special processing, so for avoiding repeating the code, I will exclude serial and kvm in permitted extra-option, user need to use (serial, kvm) it they want to use it.
>
> For "<-m XXX>" options, I will keep the original logic. If it's arm, the>  128M memory will be forced back to 128M.
>
> It's the high-level user's responsibility to make sure other params are valid.
>
> Any problem, just let me know.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!

Thanks for the patch, Criping.

This patch includes the addition of a do_configure_prepend step for the
libxfixes recipe? That looks like some debugging info crept in that may
not have been intended.

In the usage() function, please use $MYNAME instead of $0 for
consistency - see the other help echo lines.

The rest of the patch looks ok. Please respin one last time with the
above minor changes and I'll accept it.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project