[yocto] version problems about SDK

Joshua Lock joshua.lock at intel.com
Mon Dec 13 04:01:03 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 23:53 -0800, Zhang, Jessica wrote:
> Tian, Kevin wrote:

I disagree, I think it's definitely useful to know which distribution
version your SDK is built against. In fact as the SDK components are
generated from the distro metadata introducing an extra variable seems a
little superfluous and just increases the number of things which need to
be changed for a release.

Also note the DATE element is only included in the DISTRO_VERSION for
development snapshots.

Cheers,
Joshua
--