[yocto] yocto_installer test script update

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Mon Dec 6 21:21:41 PST 2010

Hi, Jessica

I just worry if user needs long time to downloading the image (it might be several G)
and if he really want to use the existing working image, the force downloading might be quite
brute...

My original thought is: if he want to download, easy... remove the folder...
Otherwise, let it be....

Anyway, since no user input right now, I have no problem and already change it.

I plan to check in the code to my contrib. tree, so that tracking changing is easier.

Thanks a lot for your help!
criping