[yocto] yocto_installer test script update

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Mon Dec 6 20:38:53 PST 2010

Liping,

It's not new image for each install, I want to download image whether new or
old for each install period.  Reasons:

1. The old image may be corrupted, this is how I found the problem, since
the download detect the image file only by file name, there's no way to
sanity check the image file itself, so the later extract rootfs will always
fail if the file's corrupted
2. I've noticed that if we don't remove the directory, the new download will
be called *(1) *(2), etc. and the extraction only happen to the original
file, so the new files will never be picked, thus why I add remove and
recreate the download directory to totally avoid the issue...

- Jessica