[yocto] yocto_installer test script update

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Wed Dec 1 19:01:16 PST 2010

Yes, functions will be put on the header and the mainbody will be put behind surely!

2. There're couple places that I commented off
> with my initial JZ which I don't think there're the needs for the code,
> we can walk through them tonight...

Ok.

> 3. For target sysroot setup, I'd expect similar prompt to the user
> about the specified configuration and confirmation

OK, the image to be extracted, user_nfs_home_dir and the architecture will
be printed and ask whether user will go on extracting... Also if the folder
exists there, other prompt will show. Is it enough?

 4. Also for target
> sysroot setup, in the yocto_config file, you specify
> ROOTFS_powerpc="sdk"
> TARGET_SYSROOT_IMAGE_powerpc="sato"

> I'd expect the installer will run into error since the download images
> only contain SDK no sato, sysroot can't be setup using sato, which I
> think it's missing from the current code...
A function called validate_config will be added to validate the user configurations
before installation. I will cover this requirement in the validation function.