[yocto] yocto_installer test script update

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Wed Dec 1 18:48:38 PST 2010

Hi, Jessica

Thanks a lot for the comments. Today I have finished the structural movement.
I have moved install opkg, download images from privilege required shell to
the outer wrapper firstly. The updated shell is in the same place.

Now I am beginning to refine the detailed code which will address all your comments.

After finish it, I will post the refined version to you a little later.

Thanks a lot!

criping