[Yocto-infrastructure] Autobuilder downtime Wed. Nov 20th.

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Wed Nov 20 21:43:33 PST 2013

The autobuilder was functionally down from 10:00am until 4:40pm. Build
related services were disrupted between 2:00pm and 3:30pm. I was able to:
    Complete the move to new storage
    Fully upgrade the backend network to 10Gbps
    Install several pending updates
    Reroute power and move machine to allow three additional builders to
be brought online. (Pending burn-in tests.)

Also our sources mirror at downloads.yoctoproject.org has been relocated
and has faster bandwidth.

Thanks for the extended outage window!

Michael Halstead