[Yocto-infrastructure] Bug Subject on Status Wiki Page

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Wed Jun 20 14:43:43 PDT 2012

Hi song,

This looks great, we really appriciate such a quick change.
Many thanks for that.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Winkelmann
Managing Director

email: hw at travelping.com
phone: +49-391-819099-223
mobil: +49-171-5594745 (DE)
mobil: +44-7897-760367 (UK)

------------------ managed broadband access ------------------

Travelping GmbH               phone:           +49-391-8190990
Roentgenstr. 13               fax:           +49-391-819099299
D-39108 Magdeburg             email:       info at travelping.com
GERMANY                       web:   http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann | VAT ID No.: DE236673780