[Yocto-infrastructure] Infrastructure/shoeleather lab meeting.

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Thu Nov 17 21:24:52 PST 2011

All,

FYI: Carlos and I both attended Linaro connect and talked about Linaro's
LAVA and TI's OpenTest w/ Paul Larson & crew.  I think both teams got a
lot out of it.

We can't have a presentation ready by tomorrow but I(/we?) can talk
about some of first level take aways.  A presentation w/ comparison and
contrast of the two systems and some ideas how we could hybrid them
would be a target for a next meeting.

Bill