[Yocto-infrastructure] Infrastructure/shoeleather lab meeting.

Hudson, Sean Sean_Hudson at mentor.com
Thu Nov 17 15:06:24 PST 2011

All,

  Sorry for the mass email, but if you are getting this invitation, you are: either on a mailing list, expressed an interest, or were volunteered.  Please let me know if you would prefer not to be invited in the future by responding to my mentor.com email or my engineer.com email.  Also, please feel free to forward this to anyone that might be interested in attending.

  We are overdue for a discussion about the details of the neutral board lab hosted by Mentor Graphics, a.k.a. the shoeleather lab.  To get things rolling, I have scheduled a webex session tomorrow to have the call.

  Mentor Graphics is still adding to the deployment, but you can request access to the lab by going to this url: http://www.shoeleather-lab.com/

  Planned time for the call: 9am US-CST
  Meeting info: see below

  Tentative agenda:
1)      Quick review of the presentation and demo to the YAB
2)      Q&A/discussion

Regards,
     Sean

Sean Hudson | Embedded Linux Architect, Mentor Embedded Linux
Mentor Embedded<http://www.mentor.com/embedded>™
P 512.539.0230
Nucleus<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/nucleus/>® | Linux<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/linux/>® | Android<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/android/>™ | Services<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/services/> | UI<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/inflexion/> | Multi-OS<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/multicore-multi-os>

Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.

Sean Hudson invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 754 140 163
Meeting Password: yocto

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://mentor.webex.com/mentor/j.php?J=754140163&PW=NNjE2OThmOGUz
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: yocto
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4490
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:754 140 163

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.