[Yocto-bsp] Yocto Jethro and Oracle Java

andreas.willig at rafi.de andreas.willig at rafi.de
Wed Feb 17 23:30:36 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

In general i do BSP development on Yocto but a customer of us requires to
have Java installed to the target. Since there is a meta layer for
oracle-jse-jre so i thought yeah that's it.
I included the Meta layer and accepted the License. Now my problem is:
the download of oracle java 7u60 fails because this one is moved to the
archives (closed with login), i used my oracle account to download the
archive and touched a .done file.

Is the meta-layer for java still under progress or a dead horse?

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct list for this issue.

Help is very appreciated.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Berg/ With kind regards

i.A. Andreas Willig
Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Entwicklung Elektronik

RAFI GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 2060
88276 Ravensburg
Tel.: +49 (0) 751 89-6142

mailto:andreas.willig at rafi.de, http://www.rafi.de

Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz Berg, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 550059
Komplementär: RAFI Beteiligungs-GmbH, Sitz Berg, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB
550074
Geschäftsführer: Albert Wasmeier, Dipl.-Kfm. Gerhard Schenk
USt-Ident.-Nr.: DE 146 392 319, Steuer-Nr.: 77079/00291